1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xp home oem key

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by daftlad1, Oct 5, 2010.

1. daftlad1

daftlad1 Member

i have the proper disc 4 this but i have used it a few times coz my little 1 downloaded loads of crap ive tryed to activate over the phone and thay said i have went over three times so if i want to activate i have to buy new key can anybody help me get round this cheers clint

2. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

hahahahaha.. just get yourself a hookey one.. I can give you a generic retail key for full retail xp pro.. they are dead easy to find if you bother to look.. but OEM.. not likely.. as for "activation".. why bother?.. it's a discontinued crappy thing anyway..

find a copy of Borg V5 and use as disposable on a unix type partitioning scheme.

3 times max then buy again.. tell them to get fucked.. go pirate!!!

3. GryphB

GryphB Regular member

M$ home was garbage, can't believe you would waste your time with that. Do yourself a favor and walk to a college campus, look on the back side of the computers there and take one of their key licenses. They don't use them anyways since they are covered by the schools license keys instead.