1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mute vs. IRC

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by ryrysgurl, Nov 22, 2010.

1. ryrysgurl

ryrysgurl Member

I was wondering what the best pay sites are for downloading music, movies, games, ect. I was using Bittorrent but heard about the mpaa teaming up with various companies and got scared of it. I'm wanting to be able to legally download media without the worry of getting thrown in prision, and am willing to pay for it. I just haven't been able to find a pay site where you can download virtually any type of media. Also I would like the ability to be able to burn the movie to dvd. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    OK forget the whole pay thing lol. I can't find S***. So I've decided to go with either mute or irc any suggestions?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  2. notanoob

notanoob Member

Try netflix if you don't mind streaming. You can download them with vudu, I think, but not sure. I know there were a lot of quasi-legal russian sites that had them, but I wouldn't trust them if I were you

3. ryrysgurl

ryrysgurl Member

I looked into netflicks and it doesnt allow you to burn to dvd. I can't find anything so I've come to the conclusion of going with either MUTE or IRC. Any suggestions? Which is better?