1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shoptemp stopped selling flashcarts!, OMG!

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GBX_Lee, Dec 3, 2010.

1. GBX_Lee

GBX_Lee Regular member

Source

It is said Lightake.com is Nintendo's next target .

2. lester147

lester147 Member

i paid for r4 cards on 16th oct from this site and still haven't received any yet, this is despite receiving 2 e-mails assuring me my order is on its way. all in all keep away from this merchant. on customer satisfaction i rate it 1 out of 10 and that's only because they answered my e-mails. use this site at your own peril.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  3. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

ndscardshop.co.uk there are other shops out there selling them.

4. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

im sorry they not come, more sorry you ordered R4 have you not taken any warnings over them and they are all fake clones of clones, acekard 2i or m3i zero are really only ones worth bothering with now

5. lester147

lester147 Member

thanks for the info about the shop i,ll maybe try them. i know what ure saying about r4 cards but its the first card i ever used. i programme them for dual menus (r4 and ttmenu) and with a few modifications this seems to work for most of the new games. a recently released update for the ttmenu claims to work nearly all new games if they.re clean roms, if not there is a handy tool included for changing the hex. on other roms, the programme is easy to work. i,m currently testing this just now and so far they,re right. i found this update on another very famous gaming site which i don,t think i,m allowed to mention by name here. this is just info for anyone who wants to give the new update a try. anyone who does try this please remember and back-up everything on card first. once again thank u mickoz74 for ure reply i,ll maybe try one of the cards u mentioned to see if there is less work involved.

6. GBX_Lee

GBX_Lee Regular member

Acekard 2i or Supercart DSTwo should be your first choice , but now with wood firmware support , 2 kinds of R4 are getting pretty awesome .

http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.34731
    http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.34732

Long story in short , you'll get 99% compatibility with these flashcarts.