1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To cause Subtitle to pop-up, in replacement of audio for any video files

Discussion in 'Subtitle help' started by Mellow03, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Mellow03

Mellow03 Member

In video files, for no subtitle, there is only audio, so how to make subtitle appears?? When I download, the most basic download video files is one file, not two which it would include .srt. It is not there, so since for the most basic download video files (any format), the subtitle is not at subtitle base since it is movie, not tv show and the tv show is this month (September). I download a tv show for this month when it is new, so it is recently new to internet for American and tv series, I assume. So, how to make subtitle appears?? What is the easiest and free programs to use it?? Combine or one program. After you tell me the programs, so can use any video convertor so it can fit to that program for combine subtitle and video. But first to make subtitle appears, without download, no visual .srt as it is most basic download files that is only one file. Can't create myself since I am not hearing. So, hearing people and deaf people can enjoy on the same scale for the first time. Which deaf would have to make it work to cause subtitle to appears. Not waiting for subtitle to appear in internet to download. Since there is more video files, than subtitles, in subtitle data base and .srt files where people can download. I would want to not download, but cause to appears. An audio that becomes to look at.

2. attar

attar Senior member

As you know, subtitles for current TV shows are often available.
    http://www.divxsubtitles.net/page_subtitles.php

However, North American television shows are broadcast with closed captions that are activated by the TV .
    These captions are lost if the recording is converted to a different format for upload.

3. Mellow03

Mellow03 Member

Hi, I went to subtitle website you mention and it proves my point that it only have movies subtitle, not tv show. But I found a tv show subtitle, but the show is not there. So ya are telling me that every tv show is show first on tv, then second on internet? You are not saying that, but to get more information. Since it went to internet second or was at internet at first, then tv show at second, then only hearing people can hear it. Not deaf people, yet. So, people would have to download subtitle so the tv show will show up there. But instead of download subtitle, can make it appears. Whenever there is any show, there is always volumes to listen to. So volumes is always there. But not subtitle, unfortuntely. Or for second hearing languages or deaf languages for people. So, first source language will always hear it first, but was hoping to make the video files (not dvd, just pc that have video files with any format) to have two files. Subtitle files with video files so I can watch it. So, deaf people can see it at same time as hearing people, but few hours later or so. What I am saying above that every video files have one basic file, not two. I am not hearing so I can't make it appears by hearing what they say as I type it up. So, what cause .srt, .sub, and .subtitle to form, as in another words to convert from audio which it is sound, to subtitle which it is visual words for anyone to watch it? All of this without download which it depends on people and have to wait or audio which it is quicker, but not for me or person that is hearing can make mistake, could they?? It is better to have program to cause it appears so I can just depends on the program for anytime. There is a programs or combine program for it?? Be careful to tell me that it might be for dvd program, not for pc. I try AVIforXSUB program, but it is for dvd. So, it would be a good idea for sticky so people can know how to make .subtitle to appears for pc as video files, can include for dvd as video files, just like you have sticky for where to download subtitle. If video have no sound at all, can subtitle appears (by depends on program, not people) or there must be sound to cause subtitle to appears?? No sound, like silent movie in 1920's.