1st generation starview tsop file needed

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by p4paddy, May 17, 2008.

1. p4paddy

p4paddy Guest

im trying to jtag my satrview using skymax but when i click on write i havn't got the wright file to use.Can someone please help.

2. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

right ive no experince with jtagging scouser is the man for that but ive read through some threads before and s*y max seems to be straight forward so when you want to write the new file you will need cryptstar 400 core for gen star or cryptstar 257 core for clone

3. p4paddy

p4paddy Guest

no i think those files are only software i need a tsop file for jtaging it.i cant seem to find it anywhere.

4. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

right thats where my experience tells that i know nothing ... go up to search messages and type in jtagging and you might find it in one of the threads as i say someone with more experience like scouser could help you but not sure if any one is on at the moment

5. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  6. p4paddy

p4paddy Guest

tried searching after dawn and google with no sucess.thanks for your help anyway lads.

7. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

8. p4paddy

p4paddy Guest

ya i tried that there is a link there to "260 Jtag Flash Image" thats the file i need but when i click on it ia says the file is no longer availible

9. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

As tempo said, sc0users the man for the jtagging.
    he might be on later, & will give you all the help you need.

10. p4paddy

p4paddy Guest

ok i'll send him a pm and see if he can help.
    Thanks lads

11. p4paddy

p4paddy Guest

i got a tsop file but it will only work with jkeys not with sky max.i tried using jkeys everything was grand i was downloading the tsop file and after about 20% an error message came up.now when i try to flash programe it i get the following message

the flash codes returned are not recognized by jkeys.Mfg/device codes returned are FFFFFFFF/FFFFFFFF (JEDEC) and FFFFFFFF/FFFFFFFF (FLASHFILE)

i dont know if that means anything to anyone because it means nothing to me.