1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Questions about the Mountain Dew sweepstakes

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Golden5, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Golden5

Golden5 Member

1. How many total points can a person enter in one 10 minute interval?

2. I entered one point at 1:23 for the 1:20 sweepstake(I just tried one point to see how it works.)After, I looked at the total points entered for 1:20 and it said the same number like it said before I entered. Did my point get through or did I do something wrong????

Thanks

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

1. How many total points can a person enter in one 10 minute interval?

As many as you have, upto 500.

2. I entered one point at 1:23 for the 1:20 sweepstake(I just tried one point to see how it works.)After, I looked at the total points entered for 1:20 and it said the same number like it said before I entered. Did my point get through or did I do something wrong????

I've noticed that before as well, i think it's not as up-to the minute as it should be, but like they say the 1:20 drawing ends at 1.29.59

3. nodnetni

nodnetni Member

For it to show the updated count you need to refresh, by either pressing refresh or exiting out of the enter sweeps screen, by going to one of the other options. The screen doesnt auto refresh or anything so it wouldnt show the ones that you entered or the ones that others have just entered since you looked at that time slot.