1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25 dvd-r verbatim printable £8 find out where click here (UK shop)

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Mickoz74, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

asda
    have not failed with one of these discs using IMG Burn at 2.4x, for new users install IMG Burn when main page opens choose write image file to disc,test mode and verify un-tick choose writing speed 2.4x and you can drag the ISO file to please select file or click on brown folder and locate ISO once selected,you click on the bottom left icon it looks like two discs one on a piece of paper, on next screen it starts backing up ISO and your done, although you can click eject when finished and close program when finished if you choose, but don't tick any other boxes.

discs also sold in store.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  2. Link2205

Link2205 Regular member

Guess who rules!? ^o^

Mickoz74 does! Thanks for letting us know! ^o^

*rushes to ASDA*

3. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

£6.15 here ukdvdr I have bought from them, next working day promise if you order before mid-day you will have them next working day (sat and sun not included) or your postage money back. They sell loads of dvd-r but no idea how good the other ones are for Wii Backup. order 11.56 to 11.59 on friday (your invoice is time stamped when they email you one) as twice i did and they never processed the order till Monday and i should have had them then, so Tuesday when they came i had my £4.95 shipping back (you have to email them and tell them). I can't guarantee it but it worked for me twice, only £4.95 shipping for as much as you want so try and bulk order (split shipping costs with friends to bring the shipping costs down) or order over £250 for free shipping. Before anyone asks i don't work for them or know anyone who does, does anyone else know of where you can get cheap reliable dvd-r discs for wii backup's?

click on retailers name to go to deal

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010