321Studio is out, How do you activate Software?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by ab1man, Aug 2, 2004.

1. ab1man

ab1man Member

Now that it has happened, Anybody know how to activate
    the software?? I have 5 of them. I hope 321 will take care of this Some how Some way. Thanks for any info. you can share. Bummed

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

3. ab1man

ab1man Member

Thanks I hope someone will post any info. on this subject. If there is anything else Please do.
    Thanks again

4. j_holmes

j_holmes Regular member

Whats all this about. I have dvd xcopy, if i uninstall, i wont be able to activate?

5. najime

najime Member

I have a valid purchased platinum with ripper and also the rf upgrade- should I upgrade or replace my computer is there a workaround to re activate- as I guess 321 will be gone?
    thanks

6. ab1man

ab1man Member

Yes 321 has closed there doors. I'm trying to find out how or if I can activate the 5 software programs
    I have of theirs. If you find out any info. on doing this, or a work around for activations please do post it. Bummed

7. Nodiggity

Nodiggity Member

I apologize in advance but I figured someone in this forum would know the answer to this. I bought a copy of DVD X Copy Platinum today and I dont know if it has the ripper or not. I do not want to open it and not have the ripper. Is there a way to tell the difference betweeen those that do and those that dont? Thx in advance

8. ab1man

ab1man Member

If you have the RF version it was released after the lawsuit, & doesn't have the ripper. BUT the RIPPER is free Look for DVD43 ... That is the same ripper I've read about this in the afterdawn newsletter. But I'M still trying to find out something on the activation.Try to activate see what happens, I also read that support is shut down also. Thats all I know at this point.......

9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

if the company has shut done, then is it still illegal to just get a serial off a site? they have no way to make money from them anymore.

10. Nodiggity

Nodiggity Member

Where would it say that I have the RF version? Inside, on the box, once I set it up on my computer. Also will you be able to activate the software with 321 out of business? Thx

11. ab1man

ab1man Member

I don't know where it would say RF, but if you just bought it it is the RF version but you can get DVD43 an it will take care of the ripper issue. And AUSLANDER, I have a serial #, or activation code that came with the purchase BUT 321 activates it or something? I'm looking to know more on this If you can help??

12. baldbear

baldbear Member

go to www.dvdxcopy.com you can activate your copy there

13. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

ab1man, it depends on the version of Platinum that you own.
    If you have versions after 3.2.1 then they are full versions and you do not need to activated. 3.2.1 and 4.0.3.8 are full versions without online registration required. If you have version 3.1.1 then you are out of luck as far as I know it that version needs online registration which is no longer available.

14. Nodiggity

Nodiggity Member

I literally am clueless on this whole thing so please dont get mad if I ask a stupid question. I just loaded the software onto my computer and I am copying a dvd right now. I guess my question is what is the ripper, what does it do and does this mean I have it right now. Thank you very much in advance

15. baldbear

baldbear Member

ripper removes the copy protection and if you are coping a movie and did not get an encyption error then chances are you have the ripper version