1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 general discussion

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Inferno05, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Inferno05

Inferno05 Regular member

well i think this is a thread that isn't been created yet...cause i looked and didn't find..... but anyways... anyone got any interesting views on the 360 or rumors or need help understanding something POST IT if i can't answer it i know someone will....laters

2. thebeard

thebeard Guest

yea that mod was weird for closing all of yer threads

3. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

Are you mental? He is the best Moderator in Afterdawn! Its just that [bold]Inferno05 and xboxmj[/bold] make cr*ppy threads and then start multiposting!

Im giving you a warning that if you continue doing these actions a moderator will ban you...I consider you lucky since you have'nt been banned yet...

4. Inferno05

Inferno05 Regular member

I'm sry i don't quite see that doggy bot.... but let's please keep this thread on topic

5. xpitbull

xpitbull Guest

Im new to this forum, but from what i see you doggy_bot and the moderator r in love or something is going on.
    [​IMG]

6. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

You don't quite understand what Doggy_Bot is trying to get across to your thick obsolete mind.
    Nephillim is the best Moderator on this forum, perhaps if you were to get to know him, you would see a better side of him, rather than just judging him for his status, he like all the other mods keep the forum and place and ban little morons like you.

-Mike

7. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

ha, ha...haaa...funny...i think your funny!

8. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

9. Inferno05

Inferno05 Regular member

HEY HEY HEY!!!!! this isn't a thread to discuss the mods this is for the x-box 360 don't post it unless it deals with the 360 please and thank you....and the mods are just fine he had his reasons and I understand them now but that's done and over with...keep the thread on topic or i will report you to the mod each and everyone of you

10. Inferno05

Inferno05 Regular member

okay well here's what's going on my old thread *new* x-box 360 not looking so sharp is back open thanks to our generous mod as long as we stay on topic and no stupid fights....and on another note...this one is being shut down by my asking so go to http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/213431 this one and let the chatting begin!

11. mobywalt

mobywalt Regular member

hi
    i ahve just posted a new forum about the x box games will the 360 play wt will be the old x box games coz i never had an xbox i have always had a playstation so would like to play the plain xbox games aswek any1 know if it will.

12. samusXP

samusXP Regular member

I have no idea what you just said.

13. mobywalt

mobywalt Regular member

lol will the new xbox 360 play the old xbox games

14. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

[bold]@Doggy_Bot & Mik3h[/bold]

You guys should have given up on trying to get your points across, it's obvious there are thick heads in this thread. TOO BAD too because I think if authors stayed on topic, it could have potential.

[bold]@mobywalt[/bold]

To answer your question; YES the xbox will be backwards compatible but only with certain games...TBD by Microsoft.

15. mobywalt

mobywalt Regular member