1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

_KAZAA_ (( questions & answers ))

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by _MIKE_, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmbm

hmbm Member

hi there.
    pls i need help with Kazaa or any P2P Programs
    the ISP here blocked the sharing port 1214 which is For P2P prog. what can i do to connect.
    The Problem that the program cannot connect coz the port is blocked ...pls i got sik trying to find somthing usefull...and this is my e-mail :
    hareth_bm@yahoo.com
    plsssss and thanx

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Did you ever hear of http tunnel?? Basicall its a program that will setup a proxy server on your computers and will direct traffic using it through port 80. However, this program is really slow so you're best off to sign up for a high bandwidth service from them.

You can find the program at http://www.download.com

3. tdlj

tdlj Guest

Kazaa was 100 % Great for 1 year ago but now it is SHIT because there is so many users that have so many SHIT files and thay are not working can there be a rate user info so a user can giv a user 0-10 points for his files so another user can se that this user have 100 % god/working files or 100 % shit/fake files

4. Dela

Yep, Kazaa sucks! eDonkey2000, Direct Connect & IRC are much more reliable!

5. Sojirou

Sojirou Member

Hey, I skimmed the FAQ pages and the 1st page, and didn't see my question, so I'll ask it. Apparently, there's some sort of bandwidth limit (81) on all my downloads, is there anyway to raise this? If so, how?

6. Dela

The only kazaa limit i'm aware of is the birate limit which limits mp3's to 128kbit/s but thats easily defeated using kazaa lite.

As for a bandwidth limit, this would be set by your isp so I dodn't think there could be a way for you to raise it!

7. hmbm

hmbm Member

FOR DELA

i used HTTP Tunnel ...but i use VPN connection to connect to the server i think that tunneling will not work

8. Dela

Tunneling works but with that program you would need to sign up for a fast server instead of a free one to get a decent speed. Even at that it still wouldnt be great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.