A Couple Of Game Backup Problems, Help Would Be Extremely Apperciated

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by chrono09, Mar 30, 2006.

1. chrono09

chrono09 Guest

#1...I have Jade Empire backed-up on a DVD-R and it'll play sometimes and sometimes it won't...What's the right settings? Also when it does play it plays with no sound, and all the files are there...(My A/Vs are correct too)

#2...I also have Lord of The Rings: The Third Age backed-up on a DVD-R...so far no matter what I've done It won't load, it keeps coming up as Dirty Disc...

2. chrono09

chrono09 Guest

Will sombody pls help?

3. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

DO you have softmodd or Hard mod

4. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

ok.
    for both of that games, use that backup game in DVD and download them to xbox hdd. Then try to play it from hdd to see if you have same problem.

5. chrono09

chrono09 Guest

Softmod...

Well, I did with Jade Empire, but like I said in the post sometimes it worked sometimes it don't...And Lord Of The Rings still get the Dirty Disc error...

6. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

It could be just a bad download or backup........Because if you downloaded it to your HDD then it should work.....

Oh wait get XBMC that will let you watch your movies and stuff like that..YOu will have no problems...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2006
  7. chrono09

chrono09 Guest

Have all that but whats that gotta do with my backups...

8. steimy

steimy Active member

it could also be that your Xbox just is having problems with the media you are using.
    What kind do you use? (brand,speed)
    i do not have those games but i have not had one that i burned not work yet

Last edited: Mar 31, 2006