a couple questions please help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ftphelp, Oct 10, 2005.

1. ftphelp

ftphelp Member

ok my 1st off is there a program to change my ntsc xbox to play pal games? i got a bunch of games off of ebay and did not notice what they was and they wont play on my xbox i have it softmodded with evox dash...

ok next is i would like reskin/modded halo 2 maps like coag. beaver creek and all the rest...to do this do i have to have halo 2 on my hdd? i just have a stock one so it wouldnt really fit so i was wondering if i could do that? ty in advance

sorry for any spelling

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I dont know about EvoX but I know in unleashX there is a setting to force NTSC video mode to have the Xbox force it to play PAL in NTSC video mode.

So my segestion is to look in your settings and see if there is an option to do that. Or wait and maybe somone that usses EvoX will bebale to tell you if EvoX has the capibilities to force PAL into NTSC mode like unleashX can.

As of the Halo2 thing I havent done it and cant help you with it.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2005
  3. samusXP

samusXP Regular member

EvoX does have that option. Just open Sys Utils/Settings and scroll down to video mode and set it to NTSC and it will force all games to run NTSC. This does conflict with the Xbox dash if you are running widescreen. If your video aspect is normal, then you can force the video mode.