I don't have a Wii yet, but I have quite a few NTSC-U Wii backups and will be buying an NTSC-U Wii at the end of June. I have a Gamecube already and am not planning on playing backups of Gamecube games on my Wii. I was wondering if I should just go ahead and buy a Wiikey and have a pro install it, or should I wait for the Team Xecuter version? I'm asking this question because I only have NTSC-U backups, and will only be getting NTSC-U backups in the future to play on my NTSC-U Wii, and will not be playing Gamecube backups on my Wii. I'll be playing homebrew as well. Should I still wait even though I have NTSC-U backups and will only be playing Wii games by just buying a Wiikey, or should I wait for a better chip? Thanks for comments and advice. I really appreciate it.