access registration help

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by spydiver, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spydiver

spydiver Member

gday all. could someone pls let me know how to get around a M$ Access data base registration.(so called shareware / freeware, has a time limit of 3 months) cant find a crack anywhere. this is an exe file and need to make it available at all times for personnal use only. thanks in advance

2. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

look dickhead - we dont do piracy!!

we dont give serials - we dont give cracks - we dont help with the activation of stolen software
    and we dont give the location of anything like that!

wondered why your post dident get answered? - no one wants to touch it idiot, just go away and dont come back, alright???

also - read the rules before posting on forums - our rule 5 is no piracy

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Forum Rules:
    Case examples regarding rule number five (5). No piracy.

Case: Pirated material, such as serial numbers and direct links to pirated, copyrighted material (including direct links to torrent files and ed2k links). PROHIBITED

Case: Technical, in depth discussion about copy protection circumvention (i.e. cracking). PROHIBITED

Case: [bold]Discussion about pirated content and piracy[/bold], such as converting (downloaded) video and/or audio files to DVD/AudioCD/whatever format. [bold]PERMITTED[/bold]

Case: Discussion about copy protection circumvention in general (extracting encrypted content, such as DVD movies, compact discs, copy protected console and computer software, using existing software). PERMITTED

Case: [bold]Links to sites offering possibly pirated content (including torrent files and ed2k links). PERMITTED[/bold]

@syydiver,

Under the new rules ... we cannot discuss how to do what your asking, but if someone knows where you can get it they may post. You could always try Google :)

@-Loner-,

Next time .... not so hard. If you think it's a possible piracy question, use the "Report Offensive Post".

4. spydiver

spydiver Member

ok here we go...no offense intended, even to you loner..
    should have read the rules slower...yes
    wanting to learn correct way of doing things...definately
    wanting guidence from the people whove been there and made there own mistakes...hell yes, how else do we all learn otherwise
    the reason i asked....promised no fee, used all my download available to get it, only to find it does cost..I READ EVERYTHING B4 I DOWNLOADED IT!!
    sad story eh?
    next time dickhead, how about a bit more tact...if your what they class as a senior member you have lowered afterdawns good rep by 50%.
    once again...no disrespect shown but how about getting off your high bloody horse and educate people the correct way and you will keep the respect coming.
    my apologies and peace

5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

spydiver,

That statement will help nothing, but possibly get Loner going ... so enough.

Many members may not be aware of the new rules.

6. spydiver

spydiver Member

once again, you have my apologies.
    for the record i have now learnt the error of my ways and not continuing with the exercise.
    enough said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.