alotaaaaa truble wif mi xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Ryley, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Ryley

Ryley Member

hey wundrin if ne 1 could help me out here ... i just went to london to get some xbox games nfl2k5,nhl2k5,black hawk down and sum other war ones and san andreaz. i live in the middle east tho and bought my xbox here. all the games were brought from the same shop and all worked on my xbox EXEPT for SAN ANdreaz it says disc cant be recognised, wat is up with that shud i get a chip or wat... just dosnt make sense how al the otha games work.. and of course the best one dosnt work haha but please help ?

And wat is EVO X it comes up wen i start mi xbox ??

2. manufan

manufan Regular member

First off i would get a replacement san andreas or refund and secondly if your are getting the evo-x dashboard come up then your xbox must be modified in some way.

3. Ryley

Ryley Member

im pretty sure its somthing to do with the console, it says its the wrong reigon for every game but works on the secnd or third try ? is evo X screwin it up u think ? can i get it uninstalled seeing as tho i didnt want it in the first place.

4. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

That sounds a bit weird with the region thing if it was all bought over here. But as for having EVO X on your box this means your box is chipped or soft modded or you would not be able to have that dashboard installed. Where did you get your box from? Also where did you buy the games from? It wasn't somewhere that imports american or Japenese games was it?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2005
  5. Ryley

Ryley Member

i brought my xbox from dubai pacaged and evrything nothing dodgy about it.. and went to london take 2 interactive.. all the otha games work exept san andreaz ? just dosnt make ne sense atall

6. Leningrad

Leningrad Regular member

Console damage

7. punqewe

punqewe Active member

If it was the console,the other games would fail as well. Is it possible to switch the region on the box to play SA? I don't know what it's like there,but here in canada we can play both ntsc and pal.

8. Ryley

Ryley Member

Hmmm Have no idea how to change regions, i dont even no if i can! This is a brand new xbox no chips or anything so that newbie that posted "console Damage and some beetles lyrics should no even bother with this thread. thanks for the help evryone, and please fell free to add a post if you know why my S/A dsnt work . :D

9. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

If it's in the upper left corner as your xbox is booting, it's the evox bios.
    It may be brand new but it [bold]does[/bold] have a mod chip installed if it's booting from the evox bios.

10. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

It is obviousally modded in some way other wise evox will NOT SHOW UP!!. It is most likley soft modded. And if so then u can try getting a differnt dash and switchings the region settings!