Am I being watched.....?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Zelopast, May 6, 2008.

1. Zelopast

Zelopast Member

For the past week and a half I've been getting messages from google when I type in stuff about modification of the nintendo wii. This is what I get.

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

Were Sorry...

If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your browser's online support center.

If your entire network is affected, more information is available in the Google Web Search Help Center.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

Also, all youtube videos I try to view are saying "Sorry this video is no longer available" when they are.

What is going on? This happen to anyone else ever?

2. edge2000

edge2000 Member

The youtube thing never happened to me. but the google automated thing has. It gave me the same message. This does not mean that your computer has a virus. Sometimes a virus makes a search with many numbers and letters like 45Fd84H. Google just makes sure that a virus is not doing this by asking you to type a capcha. A capcha is a jumble of letters and numbers that a computer macro cannot distinguish but, the human mind can. Just type them in and continue your search.