Another Not Finalized Camcorder Disc question !!!

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by lavet, Jan 23, 2009.

1. lavet

lavet Guest

I have another question about unfinalized camcorder discs. I have tried cdroller and it wont even recognize the disc. I have tried the trial one on the site and it reads it there, but when i borrowed my friends cdroller disc and it wont read it at all. Now it has me really stumped why the free trial read the disc and the original disc that i installed doesnt?

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Your post begs the question, "Why don't you just finalize the disc?"

3. lavet

lavet Guest

this isn't my camera, and they can't finalize it with the camera !!!

4. lavet

lavet Guest

I have tried to use the camera to finalize the disc and i get a data error on the disc and the camera cannot repair the disc.

5. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

You could try ISOBuster to see if you can recover the files, but if the camera can't finalize it, you may be SOL.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  6. lavet

lavet Guest

Tried iso buster and it wont work, it had to many errors i have tried everything with this, now i have another one that is giving me trouble. Out of camcorder discs only 5 were good. The last one i can play on the tv and on the computer but it get a I/O error when i try to use it. Anyone if they know something that can help please help. Thank you !!!

7. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

It appears to be junk media. What brand/type is it?

8. lavet

lavet Guest

maxell is the brand of dvd, but i have noticed i had trouble with sony, fuji also!!! If they make these discs, they should have something to repair them, some people loose a lot of precious video !!!

9. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

If there were problems, with 3 different types of media, it would appear that the video camera is the problem and needs to be repaired.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009