anyone know if DVD Wizard Pro is good for for xbox games?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by sub07, Aug 3, 2005.

1. sub07

sub07 Regular member

hi, i just want to know if anyone know about this software or try it before. Do you recommend it? i'm planing to buy this "DVD Wizard Pro" but at the same i don't know. Any ideas or suggestion about this? or what software do you recommed me to burn xbox games..thanks.

2. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Stick to QUALITY & FREE.

If you're talking xbox backups...
    Use Qwix to make your .isos and NERO to burn them

3. berty642

berty642 Regular member

Hi
    [bold]Do not waste your money on this crap[/bold] as uniique1 has said you can get the progs for free i use craxtion and dvd decrypter.
    I have reported the person posting about dvd wizard pro as i think what they are saying is misleading
    [bold]All this information can be found for free on these forums![/bold]

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Yup, DVD Decrypter does the job and it is very very easy to use. I'm a big fan of Alcohol 120, but that program is not free... Well I guess anything and everything is free if you know where to look :)

5. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

ALL ARE VERY GOOD PROGRAMS sub07. These guys know what they're talking about. Just remember; fellas correct me if I'm wrong, but Craxtion is only compatible with EvoX. So if you prefer or are using a different dashboard you may want to look at another FTP option.

6. sub07

sub07 Regular member

ok, when i create a "ISO" image or whatever is and burn it on a cd..what i have to do next?

7. mikeerwin

mikeerwin Guest

well 1 your not giving us enough info

1 do you have a modchip in your xbox

2 do you have either Evolution X or Avalanche on your xbox

If both of these is yes then burn the ISO with either nero or Alcohol 120% which I recomend after it is burnt to the dvd and you have the 2 items mention from above then load the disk in the xbox and play

8. sub07

sub07 Regular member

yes my xbox is modd ready to play backup games, and yes i have Avalanche. how do i load the disk into the xbox?

9. mikeerwin

mikeerwin Guest

you just load the game into the tray and it will boot up like a regular game

10. berty642

berty642 Regular member

HI
    If its like my xbox you have to turn on with the power button NOT the eject, that disables the chip.