1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple Pro ModChip

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by BaconX, Jan 22, 2006.

1. KC36330

KC36330 Regular member

@Tokijin

whats up with the new avitar?

kc

2. zap91284

zap91284 Member

Hrm.... W/ Zoneloader, I can get the Square-Enix logo like before, and a message about the
    memory card not having enough room to save if it is full. But other then that, still no luck.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  3. BaconX

BaconX Guest

HD Loader-->Zone Loader--->Game

Ok the reasion Dirge of Cerberus will not work off any HDD is because it checks the HDD for online play and other reasions but while it is doing that the HDD is trying to load the game so the HDD freaks out and crashes.

4. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

It was time for a change. I liked the other one, but I was sick of it. I went to work with the Gimp2 and that's what I got. KC as much as of an electronics expert as you are, I bet you 10 minutes with the Gimp will drive you mad lol. Nah I think I'm just mentally challenged with Photo processing programs. You can't play DNA enabled games off the HD.

5. BaconX

BaconX Guest

Thats not true... I played Star Wars Battlefront 2 from my old HD Loader online patched of course with a DNAS code but I played.

6. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

7. BaconX

BaconX Guest

Heres the guide i followed to make it work: http://www.exploitstation.com/smf/index.php?topic=4213.0
    I have also played other DNAS Enabled games online and offline such as Need For Speed Underground 1 & 2, Need For Speed Most Wanted, Midnight Club 3, Tony Hawks Underground 1 & 2, Tony Hawks American Wasteland and lots more Online and Offine perfeclty fine from my HD Loader and Toxic OS .41

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2006
  8. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

Okay now I understand the issue. I'm thinking of HD Advance which is just a carbon copy of HD Loader. With HD Advance, you can't play DNA's enabled games off the HD. With a patched HD Loader, you're correct, you can.

9. BaconX

BaconX Guest

Ok just making my point :)

10. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

Yeah I wasn't challenging you, but I knew something was awry. I went back, reread some posts, and realized it was a miscommunication. Cheers!

11. BaconX

BaconX Guest

Awesome, Hey Tokijin do you know how to fuse like Cd Loader or Swap Magic and .//hack Infection so it works on Toxic OS .41 or HD Loader?

12. KC36330

KC36330 Regular member

.hack Infection works perfectly with Toxic OS, just takes a few seconds from the time you select the game till the logo pops up.

kc

Mutation and Outbreak require Mode 3, Quarantine is OK as is.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  13. BaconX

BaconX Guest

My .//Hack Infection doesn't work with my Toxic OS .41! It frezes up when I Press "The World" same as HD Loader. I burned it to a DVD and works fine though.

14. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

It's good to have a modchip, eh.

15. BaconX

BaconX Guest

"eh?" whats that about? yes it much better than the Swaping i've been dealing with for 2 years!

16. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

Well yeah, that's what I meant. Swap Magic is gayer than gay compared to having a modchip. Nobody who has a quality modchip sits around and says "Gee I wish I had Swap Magic so I could Swap Discs everytime I want to play a backup." If I intended to insult you, it wouldn't be anything so suddle.

17. BaconX

BaconX Guest

Hey Swap Magic is good for poor people or ppl who don't care about Swaping like I once did and people who don't play PS2 much so hey the Devs of Swap Magic are genuis', I want to try ProLoader have you seen it for buying anyware? Pro-Loader.com

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2006
  18. KC36330

KC36330 Regular member

you can get a no swap chip for most version consoles for allot less $$$ then swap magic.......being poor isn't a valid excuse for having SM. I'd much rather just say 'i cant install a chip myself so i use SM instead'

kc

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  19. BaconX

BaconX Guest

20$ for Swap Magic 3.6 and a Slide Card/Slim Kit Pro @ iHackPS2.org is alot cheaper than cheap Modchips and plus you have to install them or pay some1 to install them which can cost up to 50 $

20. KC36330

KC36330 Regular member

Magic chips (made by china-magic) are less then 10 bucks each and the going price on modding these days is less then 35 in most cases and it's not all that hard to mod in my opinion.

as always your millage might vary
    kc