Are those guys for real?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by dickeyjay, Jun 13, 2005.

1. dickeyjay

dickeyjay Regular member

This advertister"Cheap Software" which is on the your site, is selling software real cheap. Are they legit, are is this some second rate knockoff stuff? Just asking because I would love to make the jump to XP Pro. I am also still using office 2000 which I really like alot but must get out of my comfort zone sometimes to get with the new upgrades. There are some software that retail for $999.00 and they sell it for $99.00 dollars, those are crack head prices lol. Let me know the truth maybe I could use the guys as a whole seller lol.
    Peace Dickejay

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

How is this a DVD-R for Newbies question?

*moved*

Office Pro 2003 boxed retail version is around $499.00 + tax. I can get it for $65 + tax. Windows XP Pro is $299 in retail stores. I can get it for $35. So it is possible to get software that cheap.

If you saw it in a thread, I would say your ok. The admins aren't going to let that fly for free. Just check the return policy.

3. dickeyjay

dickeyjay Regular member

Thank you flip and I aplogize for placing it in the wrong section. I am trying to get better with that. I'll try not to let it happen again.