1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ashes cricket 2009 freezes

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by satish555, Aug 10, 2009.

1. satish555

satish555 Member

hey guys. i just downloaded ashes cricket 2009 pal. since i live in the US i have an NTSC wii. i used brickblocker to patch the iso. then i used WiigionFree to patch the iso to NTSC. i burned the game using imgburn at 4X. then i launched the game in neogamma and the game started fine. after the intro, it asked me to create a profile and after i selected a empty slot, the game froze at a loading screen with an anoying sound aswell. i left it on for long but it was still frozen. i restarted the wii and played it again and it froze again and continued freezing everytime. anyone knows what the problem might be?

2. pmaknelho

pmaknelho Regular member

3. satish555

satish555 Member

yep works now thanx

4. samolik

samolik Member

hi satish how u doin well i was running into the same problem till i run across ur thread well i downloaded the game and i didnt patch the game the only thing i did was i use the syndicate to patch the PAL to NTSC and tried to play the game its all in black and white and it freezes when it comes to the create profile thats when i stumbled upon ur thread
    well i m gonna give it a shot but i m not able to find the save game SD card that link is not working can you please help me right from the begining cos i m thinkin that it might be the file that i downloaded is corrupt can u tell me step by step instructions on how did u make it work cos i tried to do it and it doesnt work any help would be really appreciated and u r the only person who was able to make it work anymore information would be highly appreciated
    Thanks

5. valkiriad

valkiriad Guest

6. Inferno3180

Inferno3180 Newbie

Game freezes at loading screen. Plz help. Link not working that pmaknelho gave.

7. Inferno3180

Inferno3180 Newbie

I only downloaded and transfered the game to the hdd. I tried running it and it freezes with an annoying sound after i select new profile. Other games that i transferred ran fine so why is it only this one.