Auto installer

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by stevepre1, Feb 4, 2006.

1. stevepre1

stevepre1 Member

Does anyone know where the best place to download auto installer quick and painlessly. and when I do how do I physically put this program on a disc, so I can put it on my xbox. Or should I just FTP my xbox first then trasfer the files.

2. jjdadon

jjdadon Regular member

Use bittorrent

Burn ISO to CD-RW or DVD-R

3. cearel

cearel Guest

yea bittorrent is a good program

4. stevepre1

stevepre1 Member

Good Good but how do I take These files and Put them on a disc. Actually and more importantlly once I make this disc what will this do to my xbox. I think I know what it is supposed to do but is this perment or is it like a computer program that I can just install then remove later.

5. theridges

theridges Guest

it will either come in a bunch of rar files unzip them and you will get an iso just burn that using dvd decryptor.....and it might come in one rar file unzip that and burn it the same way...

6. steimy

steimy Active member

the auto installer is used to format Xbox HDD's,
    Install apps and programs, skins, emulators, roms and just about anything else you want depending on which one you get. each one is slightly different in what it has as people customize them all the time.

7. cearel

cearel Guest

if any one needs the auto installer i have it and i can send to them just pm me

8. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest