Auto Installer's

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by FX5200, Sep 30, 2006.

1. FX5200

FX5200 Member

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone knows of any auto installer's. The one I downloaded of Pirate Bay, came in R01 R00 R02 and all of them sorts of files, with a different ISO in each, and I haven't a clue how to handle these files, but if anyone does know, I'd be very appreciative if they could tell me how to use Craxtion to make them into an XISO so I can install it on my XBOX.

But can people please give me a list of some auto installer's, plus where I can get them. The ones I have Google d, came up with non-relevant results

2. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

That's called a split RAR archive. Basically, files were compressed into a RAR archive and split into several smaller pieces. Same idea as if you put something in a box, made it smaller, and then sliced it into about 40 pieces with the ability to put it all back together afterwards.

In short, get WinRAR and extract the archive. It should have the iso files within it.

Popular autoinstallers are Slayer's EvoX Autoinstaller and Auto Installer Deluxe (aka AID).

3. FX5200

FX5200 Member