1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azureus

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by MNA, Nov 28, 2005.

1. ßud

ßud Member

celticfc1

You said you had your Azureus settings as per what they suggest at TorrentLeech. Where do I find this at TorrentLeech?
    I tried to get to the guides but it says I'm not logged in and won't let my log in. Is it a different login than for the main site? Yes, I am a member there.
    Trying to increase the speed of my downloads, read alot of useful info in this thread. Will apply it when I get home and let you know how it goes :D

Thanks,

2. celticfc1

celticfc1 Regular member

try NTL m8 24.99pm for 2mb unlimited or for 34.99 same as me 10mb lol

but in may next year all ntl customers move to 10mb but diff priceplans eg, 2mb customers get 60gb limit , old 1mb customers get 30gb

sorry bud , forgot yor bit , you need to reg with the TL forums sep , its on the stickies section you will see it :)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2005
  3. egomaniac

egomaniac Regular member

@Lethal

If you haven't deleted or even if you have this will be general information. If you have a file and you know the source(and since you said it was all in spanish then i will assume it came from solops.com....it should say in the file name or readme file) then just google "solops" "password" and the name of the file. You should be able to find site with the solops passwords listed or at least a forum that someone has listed it. If you find a site that updates and lists passwords add it to your IE favorites list and then you can refer back to it whenever you need to.

4. MNA

MNA Regular member

@celticfc1
    Thanks for your help m8,I have 2meg now and I could get Bulldog broadband which is 8meg for £10 a month.But there certainly has to be something dodgy going on.I have also been told about this other broadband which is 22meg for £30 a month.But I still have 2months on my current contract and I will be getting a new broadband soon.Plus I have a modem but I don't get the difference betwwen a modem or a router,I'm wanting to get a wireless modem which is a router aswell but I don't know what the router is.Any help?

5. MNA

MNA Regular member

Any help guys?

6. MNA

MNA Regular member

What is the best torrentsite for getting the latest things,such as movies and games?Thanks in advance

PS This torrent website doesn't have to be a private one

7. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

In that case, it's either torrentreactor.to, or isohunt.com. demonoid and torrentleech are also very good..

8. 0ze

0ze Guest

Hey, I'm new with Bit torrents and all. I just downloaded Azureus and started downloading from thepiratebay.org. My d/l and u/l speeds are very slow and vary from 200 b/s to 15 kb/s but is usually 2 kb/s. I went to the http://www.testmy.net
    Chart for d/l speed:

:::.. Download Stats ..:::
    Connection is:: 107 Kbps about 0.1 Mbps (tested with 97 kB)
    Download Speed is:: 13 kB/s
    Tested From:: http://testmy.net (server2)
    Test Time:: Tue Jan 31 22:37:15 MST 2006
    Bottom Line:: 2X faster than 56K 1MB download in 78.77 sec
    Diagnosis: May need help : running at only 4.02 % of your hosts average (shawcable.net)
    Validation Link:: http://testmy.net/stats/id-ASKHTY4LM

Chart for u/l speed:

:::.. Upload Stats ..:::
    Connection is:: 48 Kbps about 0 Mbps (tested with 97 kB)
    Upload Speed is:: 6 kB/s
    Tested From:: http://testmy.net (server1)
    Test Time:: Tue Jan 31 22:38:49 MST 2006
    Bottom Line:: 1X faster than 56K 1MB upload in 170.67 sec
    Diagnosis: May need help : running at only 12.9 % of your hosts average (shawcable.net)
    Validation Link:: http://testmy.net/stats/id-94IHCEUO2

Looking at the statistics, it doesn't look very good. I don't know what happened. I share my cable with my family using a router.

High-Speed Internet Lite
    Maximum download speed 128 Kbps
    Maximum upload speed 64 Kbps
    Dynamic IP addresses 1

This is the information about the service I have. Please help.

9. Lethal_B

if you are only connecting at 128kbps, then 15kb/s is actually very good..

10. 0ze

0ze Guest

i only got 15 kb/s once but its always like 2 kb/s now.

11. MNA

MNA Regular member

Thanks Lethal_B

12. Lethal_B

No sweat. ;-)

13. MNA

MNA Regular member

Lol,so when did you become an addict?

14. lopro21

lopro21 Member

Hi, iv had azureus for a while now and at times i have had really nice speeds but for the last few weeks my speeds are going a bit funny. At the moment I have 2 torrents going which have a load of seeders and the speed goes high for a minute then down to about 4.5kb/s for ages then goes back up for a min and carrys on like that. It happens with all my torrents on azureus. Not sure if i might have changed anything on options or something. Can anyone help??

Last edited: Mar 12, 2006
  15. priusone

priusone Member

Wow, this is one looooong thread. Okay, here are a few suggestions for a couple of you guys. Lethal, if you download a .rar file with a password, like you did from ISOHUNT (I have done that countless times) just go to torrentspy or piratebay, find the exact torrent there, then look over the comments for a password. It's worked every time for me. On one occasion, I had to come back a few days later when someone had posted the password, but, that’s been my experience.

For all you guys out there having problems with the bit torrent download, here is what I've done. After using Google for a while, I located software that adjusts Windows XP SP2 to allow for better use of... (Can’t remember). I also downloaded a program that adjusted some other networks settings. I can download well over 200k (several files at a time), but I also go back and press Update Tracker a lot. I'm no expert (as you can tell), but if no one here can give you a clearer explanation (which wouldn't be hard) then just go to Google and locate the info there. As far as torrents sites go, I usually only use three. torrentspy, isohunt, and piratebay.org

Prius

16. DLW

DLW Member

Anyone know what is the best codex for .bin files. I want to watch a movie I've downloaded. I don't want a bunch of extras. Thanks.

17. maag

maag Member

Yellow!

After my last-night-eight-hour-battle with Azureus I decided I needed new tactics :)

Anyway, I managed to eliminate NAT-problem (reachability is now ok) BUT I still cannot get around "DHT firewalled" problem. :(

I'm using Zone Labs as a protection program (I did allow in/out TCP/UDP transmissions in port 50505)

Can the port number be the same for TCP and Udp or does it have to be different?

I also do not use a router...

I'd appreciate any help you can give, folks :)

(8) Man and machine, the evil of a dream...(8)

18. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Since any proper torrent site would make you turn off DHT anyway, you might as well disable it.
    It's not like it's a vital function or anything.

19. tchrea

tchrea Member

could somebody please send me an invite to Torrentleech.org
    tchrea@shaw.ca is the email.