1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azureus

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by MNA, Nov 28, 2005.

1. MNA

MNA Regular member

@celticfc1

I am downloading blahhhhhh from demonoid and it has done 48% but now it has stopped,I have left it for 2days and it still hasn't started.What do I do?THANKS

2. darew9291

darew9291 Member

most likley you arent connected or arent recieving any data from a seed that has a completed copy. sometimes it wont finish i have 1 thats like that at the moment. i think you just gotta wait it out hopefully you will find a seed that is 100% and be able to download from it

3. MNA

MNA Regular member

OK,I'll just wait the.Anyway what would you say is better McAfee or Norton and do you have a spare torrentleech invite.I would be very grateful.

4. darew9291

darew9291 Member

i dont have a torrentleech invite cause im not a member and i dont use mcafee or norton i use AVG i wouldnt be the right person to ask about virus protection but AVG has always been good before. i never had a problem with virus protection with it.

5. celticfc1

celticfc1 Regular member

Ive used norton 2005 , avg and now im on norton 2006 to be honest avg free is probably the best but im quite impressed with norton 2006 although ive only been running it for a week or so

@MNA

once you have used bt for a while longer and have a better undrstanding of it i will give you a tl invite , reason being tl are very strict regarding invites and ratio's and attach the ivitee to the person who invites them , so basically if i invite someone it's a risk to me (if they dont keep a very fair ratio) this is not a dig at you it just tl is a very precious site to bt fans

Last edited: Dec 7, 2005
  6. MNA

MNA Regular member

What is bt and i have norton 2006 and I cannot put auto-protect on.When i go onto options it still doesn't work.It directs to me to the smnatec website.Any help!!!

7. celticfc1

celticfc1 Regular member

Bt= bit torrent ,

have you registered norton ?

i use 2006 so i know a bit about it i can help you

Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
  8. MNA

MNA Regular member

I haven't got norton2006 registered,because I got it from blahhhhh.

9. celticfc1

celticfc1 Regular member

Ok , dont talk about pirate material on the forum ,

2. Did you read the .NFO with the torrent ? it tells you how to use the torrent you downloaded if you dont know how to read the .NFO open it with note pad , MNA email me and i'll help , cant say anything on the forum its against the rules

10. MNA

MNA Regular member

OK,i'll email you.

11. jmikeh

jmikeh Guest

Azureus rocks. I have only had problems with it with a bad Java RTE. If you are having issues check the common errors section at the top of the website. http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

12. celticfc1

celticfc1 Regular member

Thats nice link for people who are not too sure how to use azureus

ive never had many probs with azureus except it dosent seed properly all the time

13. DLW

DLW Member

Mark, I would very much like an invite to supertorrents. I've tried a lot of different bit torrents and yes, some are better than others. I usually use bittorrent. It's one of the better ones I've used. I used to use Azureus until they upgraded. The new one eats all your memory.

Thanks, Dawn *;-)

14. celticfc1

celticfc1 Regular member

@DLW

i can sort you a demonoid invite for now, st have been really buggy recently and ive only just got my account back with them plus i think everyone is staying clear of it til they get it sorted pm me and let me know if you are interested

Mark

15. DLW

DLW Member

I am already a member of Demonoid. You mentioned supertorrents. That is what I would like an invitation to. I've been on Demonoid for over a year. Thanks

16. MNA

MNA Regular member

Hey celticfc1.Which invites could you give me?Thanks :-D

17. celticfc1

celticfc1 Regular member

I only give one invite away to someone once , just so they can start BT , its up to you after i give you the start up to find invites for other sites , im not a distributor of invites if you want to get your own invites EARN them by becoming a power user and uploadin 100/200gb then you will find its alot better ..

18. MNA

MNA Regular member

Yeah ok,just one thing how do you get the celtic badge for your message.I've been trying for the Liverpool badge for ages but I can't figure out how.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2005
  19. piggyot

piggyot Member

@ MNA the 'image' has to be hosted.. then you just use the img tags to display the pic.

pretty simple. go to google images and find a liverpool logo there then copy n paste the link with the correct tags. job done!

20. MNA

MNA Regular member

Thanks!!!