1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[b]How to set the priiloader, help?[/b]

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by 809jorge, Feb 2, 2010.

1. 809jorge

809jorge Member

This preloader is the best, I was able to run the Super Mario Bros without updating my wii to 4.2, my version is on 4.1u and I have load the priiloader but I have kids in my house that use the wii and the software is allway booting first letting the oportunity to them to change something, so I will like to know if there is any option like in previos version to go directly to the system without showing the priiloader? and just run or call the screem by pressing the reset while turn on.

This is an emergency, my kid has 3 years old

2. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

Go to Settings and set Auto-boot to and Return to System Menu. Then save your settings.

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You may need to update Priiloader to the latest revision. There have been some that had issues getting Prilloader to boot to the Wii Menu bypassing the Priiloader menu. The updated version supposedly fixed this issue.

4. 809jorge

809jorge Member

the Autoboot and Return are in: system Menu but however the problem is on.
    When you say to get last version, are you talking about the Hack.ini for 4.2 ? or there is a priiloader for 4.2 and hack.ini for 4.2, please clarify me this?

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

The latest version of Priiloader which you can get HERE (they are up to v0.3b).

Install the new version and make sure you have the hacks.ini file on the root.

6. 809jorge

809jorge Member

Great! it works perfect now, you are a genius Larry