Back-up Problems

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by bam_bam, Nov 10, 2005.

1. bam_bam

bam_bam Guest

I cant backup gta san andreas or playboy the mansion.
    I have recently done tony hawks american wasteland but it wouldnt copy onto the hdd at all. San andreas and playboy copy onto the hdd but dont play. I have tried to patch the default xbe file using xISO and qwix but it still doesnt work. What am i doing wrong????
    Please somebody help.

2. kbritz

kbritz Member

I am having this same problem on my xbox, I have 2 actual Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas games, both discs copied over to the hard drive, but neither would play! When I select default.xbe it goes to a black screen & 5 seconds later it takes me back to my dashboard. I went into XBMC & deleted all the files in the CACHE, TDATA & UDATA folders. It still doesn't load after trying 2 different GTASA discs! I even tried FTP'ing the game folder over to my PC, used Quix to create an ISO & burned it with Nero. The burned disc also returns me to my dashboard. I found a few other threads about this, bu there doesn't look to be a fix for this game yet...

Help?

3. Burgers

Burgers Guest

Actually there are tons of forums that can help you on this, what fixed the problem for me was going to System Configuration and from there System Settings and then changing Game Region to North America (NTSC). Also disabling TSR might help (but trainers wont work until reactivated.

4. bam_bam

bam_bam Guest

Thanks heaps burgers i tried changing the game region and it worked. but i didnt deactivate the tsr as it work without changing it but if you change the game region to auto you dont have to change it back to play other games. Once again thanks heaps burgers.