Back Ups Won't Read In Xbox360

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by joecool90, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joecool90

joecool90 Member

I need info on what I am doing wrong. I had my 360 flashed to play burnt games. I believe the guy told me it was iXtreme 1.51 but not entirely sure. I have Verbatim DVD+R DL DVD's. I used abgx360 GUI to check and see if my games are stealth ok and they are. I have wasted 6 DVD's and still no luck. I don't want to waste any more until I know what I did wrong. I am using ImgBurn for the burning process and I get a complete disk without any errors. I am using my laptop burner which is a Pioneer DVD RW DR KD08HB. Please help me!

2. twotoes

twotoes Member

Im having the same problem. Apparently only with the 3rd wave games though. I rip them with a samsung SH-D162D with the kreon firmware and use xbox backup creator. Then I patch with abgx360 v 1.0.1. and everything is checking out fine. All green in abgx. I use imgburn to burn it with a PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-111D v1.23 and when its done I check it with abgx and I get this "Layerbreak for this DVD was reported as 1913744 (expected 1913760)
    If this is a burnt Xbox 360 backup, it probably won't boot on your console!
    Always burn your backups with the correct layerbreak!".

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to change the layerbreak manually?

Joecool90 is this what your getting too?

3. twotoes

twotoes Member

Nevermind I figured it out. It was exactly as I was thinking I just changed the layerbreak manually and it now works.

So Joe thats probably what your going to have to do. After you rip it and patch it. Open up ImgBurn and go to tools, settings, write tab and fill in the layerbreak manually.

However apparently the only way I have been able to find what the layerbreak should be is to burn the game and then run it through abgx360. This obviously uses up a dvd. I dont know if there is aother way (Im sure there is). It might even be the same for all of them, I.D.K.! Good luck!

Hope this helps!

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Please look/post in the xbox 360 forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.