Backing up a game backwards

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by onj21, Nov 6, 2006.

1. onj21

onj21 Member

OK, so someone please help me. I understand on how to back up a game through ftp and through the different programs om xbox evoultion. Here is my delemma. The dvd drive lens on my xbox is shot. I need to somehow create an image or iso and then send it from my computer to my xbox. A friend did it for all my games but i want to back up my madden 07 and splinter cell. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

You can play around with xbox files with UltraISO. Allows you to open, create and modify iso files!

3. onj21

onj21 Member

how? I mean I really dont know. Can anyone give me a step by step. I have nero. I wish i could simply put the disc and back up the game, but my lens drive cannot read the disc. I would like to transfer from computer to xbox

4. steimy

steimy Active member

did not know that there was a way to do that. Since the PC DVD drive doesn't read Xbox discs.
    If your friend was able to back up your games without using an Xbox i would ask him how he did it.
    Only other way i know is to find a torrent site, download it, Then FTP that ISO to the Xbox. While your at it i would also burn the ISO to disc just so you have a back up.