Backing up Earned in Blood

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Killer81, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Killer81

Killer81 Member

I just have a question. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I rented Earned in Blood and I'm trying to copy it. I've done this with countless games with no problem.
    I FTP into my xbox with Flashfxp, copy the disc in the tray to my computer, I use Craxtion to make the iso / patch the xbe's and burn it to dvd with DVD Decryptor or Nero.
    I've tried burning it twice, the 1st time with DVD decrypter, at about 20% I got an I/O error and it could not continue. The second time with NERO, it completed burning the iso, but when it was at 100% it said the burning process failed and when I tried it in the xbox it said "The disc may be dirty or damaged".
    Anyone know why this is happening with this game? Any specific instructions for this game to back it up?
    I've never made a coaster before backing up xbox games, with this damn game so far I have 2!!!

Help would be appreciated!
    Thanks.

2. rgjets

rgjets Member

i had the same problem except for that nero error. what i did was change the dvd media that i was using.. so try other dvd media it worked for me.. i just use craxtion4 to rip cd and then after to create iso. hope i was helpfull...

3. Killer81

Killer81 Member

thanks, actually it's weird...
    I just re-copied the game and made a new iso and it worked fine!

just ones of those things...

4. karma29

karma29 Member

Come on man, this isn't a pirating forum. We provide help with people attempting to backup a copy in which they already own.

5. Killer81

Killer81 Member

Yeah, because people mod their xboxs to play games they already own......

riiiiiiiiiight