backup game doesnt work ??????? need help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by bierman, Jan 8, 2008.

1. bierman

bierman Member

Hi guys
    I have waisted a lot of money on diffrent disc and i'm not happy to fork out anything more.

I made a backup of my original xbox360 game, using a kreon drive and xbox backup creator, the game works in my xbox , i then tried to make a backup of the backup and then it doesnt work, it picks the game up in the 360dashboard but when u sal play game , i get a disc unradable error telling me to clean the disc and restart the console.

But this doesnt work, any one got the same problem , or can give advise on how i can get the problem solved ???

2. sid999

sid999 Regular member

you may have copied the copy to quickley slow the read speed down and see how you go

3. bierman

bierman Member

i tried that brought the read speed to 2x and even the write speed i tried to 2.4x and 2x and still i have the same problem , even checked the game via stealth checker and it passes on both the read and write

4. animalboy

animalboy Member

i downloaded the scarface game for xbox and i cant seem to burn it right i get the same message the white original xbox logo but it still wont play on my ixtreme 1.41 xbox 360.