Backup Problems Tiger Woods06

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by y0ski, Oct 6, 2005.

1. y0ski

y0ski Member

I'm new to these forums, and new to backing up X-box games. I have a pretty good knowlege of computers and ripping/burning dvd's. I have the golf.iso file on my computer. I converted it with Qwix, and burned it with dvd decrypter.

my xbox is modded with UnleashX, is there anywhere that I can find a current version of my dash? I'm hoping i can solve this problem with an upgrade.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2005
  2. phil31169

phil31169 Regular member

You can check your dashboard version by going
    into the settings tab and select system info. Watch the D: number on the bottom of the screen beneath the scrolling text.
    If the dashboard is too low you can upgrade by accessing the live tab in a recent Xbox live game or by connecting to the live
    server. (from a softmod nfo)

3. y0ski

y0ski Member

Thanks, I finally figured it out. I have the current version of UnleashX.

I have updated the iso file with Qwix, and the xbe files are in the root directory of the new ISO.

The disc is not recognized by my dashboard. It says the contents of the D:/ drive are unknown. Does anyone know why I'm getting this error?

4. phil31169

phil31169 Regular member

my first thought is the type of media which you are burning. brand? type? dvd-r dvd+r ect...

5. phil31169

phil31169 Regular member

my second thought is...golf.iso?????? is this an iso you made yourself? also, ive never used dvddecrypter to burn xbox games...try nero6 or alcohol%120. both great software