backup problems with nero and slayers evo-x

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by fuel_f2f, Dec 29, 2006.

1. fuel_f2f

fuel_f2f Regular member

Ok, My bro has his Xbox modded with Slayers Evo-X. I dunno version. I assume this is a soft-mod only? I know nothing of Xbox mods, being a playstation user myself.

So anyways. I burned off halo, halo2, far cry instincts evolution and the godfather successfully. But then I tried Lego Star Wars 1 and 2, tried 2 different backup files for LSW2 and neither worked. The can sometimes get past the loading screen to where u see lego darth vaders helmet and it freezes and then says its could be a bad disc or dirty. I then burned off Half Life 2 and got the same problem. These games are also the ones that fail data verification as soon as it hits 100% verified and its only the last few sectors. But this is starting to happen with ALL games... I'm getting a few more games to see if this is just a rare thing or not.

I've read from googling this that a few people have had this problem after burning a few games off with nero and many people downgraded from 7+ to 6.06 I think it was. I'm using Nero 7 Ultra addition. I'm also using a Pioneer DVR 111-D DVD+-RW drive as I've heard it was a great drive. I'm also using RiData DVD-R 8x disc which are a class 2 media according to dvd identifier. I've tried adjusting the the speeds(I usually burn at 4x [ half the discs top speed is what I hear is best] and I've tried 6x and 8x but get nothing)

Anyone know what could be causing this problem?

2. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

are the games your copying from badly scratched?

3. fuel_f2f

fuel_f2f Regular member

They are from files. about 45 zipped files that uncompress into a single ISO. Thats how I burn most of my games.

4. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Sounds like another nero7 problem. Try burning the iso with something else like alcohol 120.