1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup to HDD Issues with certain PS3 games

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by upsetbatman, Sep 27, 2022.

1. upsetbatman

upsetbatman Newbie

PS3 slim CECH-2101A running HEN 3.0.1_4.89, I know I could be using CFW because my PS3 supports it, but I decided to go with HEN. I've used multiman v04.85.01 to backup a few games to my HDD (Burnout Paradise, Red Dead Redemption, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010, and Black Ops 2) and multiman worked flawlessly copying them and the games run perfectly as well. The problem comes when I try to do the same with Batman Arkham Origins and Black Ops 1, each game reaches a certain percentage during the backup process and then freezes and will not complete. I attempted to use IrisMan v4.89, but alas the same problem occurs with both games. I even tried using a Blu-ray read/writer to FTP the game files onto the PS3 HDD placing them in the GAMES folder where the working backups are located, and again no luck. The only app I've had any success with backing up the games was webMAN MOD v1.47.42, but when I attempt to launch the game it goes through a verifying game data screen then syncing trophies screen then freezes and will not load. I was wondering if anyone else has had these issues and if so how you fixed it and made it work.