Backups give me error

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by wiseass, Sep 26, 2005.

1. wiseass

wiseass Member

When i try to play my backup game that i made using: flashfxp to send it to pc and qwix to make it an xiso and burned it wit dvd decrypter
    the it will say unknown on my evo dashboard or it will say game and when i select play dvd it will try to play it the screen will turn black like it ganna play it but it dosent and it goes back to the evo dashboard? am i doing something wrong? do i need to patch the xbe and if so how because i never did that?

2. toney420

toney420 Guest

How did you orginally backup the game, was directly from the disk, cause I take an extra step and haven't had a bad backup I backup using dvd2xbox, then ftp files to computer and use either qwix or craxtion4 to make iso then I burn it to disk using clonedvd. What doesn't make sense is I "think" qwix patches it for use I know craxtion does patch it. try that and let me know if it helps. peace

3. wiseass

wiseass Member

ok I copyed the game by ripping it to the xbox with dvd2xbox then i ftped them to my computer using flashfxp and created the iso using craxtion 3.1 then burned it using dvd decrypter and it works great.
    But when I try to copy the burned game back into the xbox with dvd2xbox i get reading errors. How do i make a good copy that will play on my xbox abd be abe to copy it back into my hdd???????????