1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beating "Just Business" in GTA San Andreas

Discussion in 'PS2' started by OGWest, Nov 20, 2004.

1. yugioh2me

yugioh2me Regular member

shouldnt this topic be on the blasteroids.com forums? Since this is basically about gaming and not modding?

2. stevegta

stevegta Member

Woo hoo! Beat it!

I did a search for "san andreas machine pistol skill" because I wanted to increase my uzi skill before I tried "Just Business" again (for like the tenth time), and found this thread. I never did increase my machine gun skill though - you don't need to. Everything everyone said above is right, but it still took me three more tries.

Here are my tips on beating this freaking hard mission:

1. Bring a shotgun if you can (I like to get one out of the police station - but you have to shoot your way out and hurry to pay n spray after) - it really blows away the dudes in the first room quickly. Don't forget to get the body armor - it's in the back of the lower level in the first room where one of the guys was hiding. Also grab a machine gun from one of the dead Russians and you'll make quick work of the guys in the next area too.

2. The bike part is loooooong - much longer than you're expecting. You keep thinking "this must be the end" but it isn't, so you really have to avoid damage to the bike early on. Here's a summary:

a. on the road - forget about the truck, aim for the heads of the bike guys

b. pitstop - forget the guys, look to the right and fire away at the middle car, when it catches fire turn to the front and fire at that car's hood until it catches fire

c. into the aqueduct - you're not gonna make it if there's only 50% left on the bike at this point, again, aim for bike guys mainly, the cars take care of themselves for the most part. concentrate on the rear, it's where the bike guys are usually

d. up the ramp - still in the aqueduct, don't let the bike that goes up the other ramp distract you - two bikes come up fast behind you, worry about those

e. back down in the aqueduct - there's still quite a few more bikes behind you, don't worry about anything but bikes, eventually you'll jump a truck and everything will blow up and you'll think you're done, BUT YOU'RE NOT!!!

f. through the alleys - bikes follow close but on the turns there will be barrels that you can shoot and they will take out most of them. make the barrels your priority because they make it much easier.

That's pretty much it - the whole bike part takes about 7 minutes and is super challenging. Use the left thumbstick and try to avoid using the right thumbstick because it messes up your aim. Make sure you hurry back when you pass this mission and save without getting into any trouble - you don't want to have to do this one again. Good luck!

3. serranoX3

serranoX3 Regular member

I completed the mission on my second try. Once you get high shooting skill is easier. To get high shooting skill you must take a car to a abandon place(where there are no cops at all). Shot a the tires with the uzi and keep shooting(hold down) the O button. In less than 5 minutes of shooting you will have increased. Do it with every single weapon. And you will have two uzis to shoot with. Hope it helps.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2005
  4. Mr.M

Mr.M Member

Hello - i also am seriously stuck on this mission - but i will keep bashing away.

One thing i want to ask though, is once this mission is compleate does it open the rest of the islands ? And if not, when does this happen ?