Best DVD burners EVER!

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by Radikalus, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Radikalus

Radikalus Member

I'm in the market for a decent burner. Let me know what you people use and how well it works. I am also wondering about the DVDCopyOne software and others of the like, the previous version of dvdcopy just wouldn't play in anything except my computer.

2. corngrits

corngrits Member

I use the Sony Dru-500AX. Pretty pricey and hard to find due to supply chain but well worth the money. I like that it can burn on + & - media so I always get what's cheapest!!
    I've burned -R/RW and +R/RW with Princo, Ritek, Verbatim, and FujiFilm with not a single coaster (~110 DVD backups).
    I use the programs listed below and they are all FABULOUS!!! As easy as point-click-DVD Backup!! If you like there are walkthroughs for each program on the net to explain the features.
    I play them on this little gem I found at Best Buy, the Mintek DVD-1600. Costs $50 and it's never hesitated on any DVD, backup, or MP3 CD!!!!
    Happy Hunting!!

3. CarlyAMS

CarlyAMS Guest

have you checked out microboards.com, depending on the amount you are planning to burn. They have wonderful products all of my customers rave about them and we guarantee any of their products 100%.

4. clark10

clark10 Member

where did you get the Sony Dru-500AX at

5. joblow

joblow Guest

DVR-A05

Very please so far with it, I had backup more than 140+ movies using very cheap media(0.78 DVDpro GradeA), the backups works also very well on standalone dvd players.