1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best PS3 video converter

Discussion in 'Convert video to another format' started by Vedder316, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Vedder316

Vedder316 Member

I have a few hundred Video files I am looking to convert so that they can play on my PS3. I want to burn them on data dvds or put them onto a thumb drive to view on my PS3. Is there a "one stop" program that will convert all the files I have to PS3 compatible video? The video files I am looking to convert are MKV, MP4, avi etc. I hear most of the converters out there have problems with audio? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ved

2. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

I like Handbrake and its free. It seems when you try to convert it to a much smaller file size the output looks a little dark, but play with it a little and see what you like.

EDIT---i usually use it with video_ts files not the other types you mention but the website says they support almost any file type so again, play with it and see if you like it

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  3. littlemouse

littlemouse Guest

"ddvideo ps3 video converter gain" can help you.beacause ,You have a few hundred Video files with different formats and volume.you need convert them to your ps3 video format.meanwhile.There is a Volume Gain option in the software.With it,you can normalize all your videos or musics volume at the same level.you can set their volume from 75 db to 105db.enoy your ps3,you will never again worry about varying volume and adjust the Volume Level (VOL +/-).very useful,you can give it a try.
    hope it can help you.good luck!