best xiso program

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Spyder22, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

what is the most reliable program for making "true", CLEAN xbox iso's, for backing up games. Thanks for the help.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2005
  2. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

i use quix and does the job for me i know there is craxtion as well but i'm famalier with quix if you need help on this i'll be glad to asist

3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Craxtion v3.1 does the job for me. I use QWIX every now and then, but I use Craxtion about 95% of the time.

4. Flashed

Flashed Member

Craxtion is the best in my opinion

5. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

ok craxtion it is then thanks for your input

6. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Long live simplexiso!!! I haven't tried any others programs, but this one does the job easy and fast for me.

7. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Well, since your such a big fan, I'll have to try that program vgaddict8, I guess I have never looked into it.

8. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@Spyder22
    Just remember that if you're gonna use Craxtion, EvoX should be your dash. If you use Avalaunch, you might wanna lean towards Qwix.

@vgaddict8
    I've never heard of your iso program but I'm curious now. I'll definitely try it. Are there any compatibility issues, kinda like what I've mention above??

9. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

uniique1, I don't think there are any compatible issues-I have a xenium ice with evolution-x dashboard. I got this program from #xbins in the efnet channel from mirc last summer and I been using it since. It's really quite simple and fast. I highly recommand it.

10. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

It's always good to learn about new stuff, MUCH APPRECIATED.

11. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

@uniique1
    i do have Evox for my dash so i will end up using craxtion...thanks for the info.

does any one know if the GDFImage from Microsoft is required to make an iso with craxton.

and i realize i need the .netframework to run craxtion and i don't have it...so can i download the .netframework sdk pack from the craxtion website and use it or should i get something else (not the SDK pack)

12. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

13. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@PimpDawg

Man, you always got my back in the threads don't you!! I was searching for that and there it was on your site.

14. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Oh you know it man! There are a few people in these forums that I stand 100% behind, and you're one of them...

Oh hey, I wanted to tell you to that my bro. is in Iraq right now, he's in the 101st. Have you been there yet?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
  15. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

LIKEWISE!

I'll PM you about your brother...don't wanna get too off track in the thread ya know. ;)