BIN Files

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by russa1, Jul 10, 2003.

1. russa1

russa1 Member

I've just downloaded a game from kazza lite hoping that when the download was complete I could simply click on the file and play the game, however it says its a BIN File, I have absolutely no idea how to access this kind of file to enable me to play the game. Is there anyone out there who can advise me on how to get it working (in simple terms, I'm a beginner)

Many Thanks

Russ

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

well first off let me say, welcome to afterdawn, 2nd and most important, read the rules of this forum! there can be no discussion of piracy at all, in any way, shape, or form. For the sake of ending this thread now I will assume that you had to download a game that you already own because you have scratched the disc beyond repair (and even this should not be discussed here, even if you own it). what you have there is a .bin file, which is an image of the contents of a cd. simply get out your favorite burning program and set it up to burn an image and direct it to burn the .bin file. thats it. next time try a search for bin files using the search function at the top of the page, there's alot of good info on this site where other members have also asked about bin files. cheers_X_X_X_X_X_[small]I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

rod.Liquidirc.com #ad_buddies

[/small]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2003