1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bit torrent speed

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by aXidburn, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

ok ok ok, handbags away please from both of you.
    come on guyz lets try to keep this at bay and language down...we get some pretty young readers on this board

2. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

1. i DONT own a handbag

2. i did not swear

3. he has a bad attitude of the scene - if everyone thought like that, jeez - imagine it

4. whats your opinion?

3. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

lol well im not going to write back in a pathetic, argumentative way.. but you didnt honestly think i ment it about you having a handbag did u? :|
    and the swearing.. go back and see you said "pr*ck", i didnt say swearing..i said keep the bad language away, thats all. Im not having a pop at anyone here ok.
    also, some of his comments were not justified either, i accept that...all iam saying is that stupid cyber arguments are pretty lame and basically is that how you enjoy spending your time online? maybe you need a couple of real friends IF thats what you enjoy.

that is my opinion, thanks for asking

4. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

lol

dude - ok i misquoted you.

i aint looking for trouble either - and no i dident take your joke seriously, makin a point is all

lol - i do have friends away from this community - plenty actually,
    i dont enjoy arguements it just p*ssed me off to see this guys posts is all, plus he said he thinks i should just shut up - which made me talk :D

5. MASH20

MASH20 Member

Ok, firstly - I TOTALLY agree with Cooliobro AND GAMERZOID, its people or should I say "the leechers" who HAVE what THEY want, but when people like me who have 20 mp3's and have like 3 crappy old school videos try to download WHILE having a charge of something like a bloody dollar for every 2 mb/s uploaded to those leechers who are ALSO uploading at like 1-2 kb/s a second! AND I totally believe that I SHARE EXACTLY what I feel like sharing, and think about uploading a 700mb at something like 30 kb/s while downloading at 5 - 10kb/s... and not all programs or bit torrent programs are designed to work PERFECTLY on all operating systems and computers. Loner,remember how I said in my previous post that times like 1am to 7am are some of the best times to download? Well, for me it DID find sources instantaneously, and it was faster..maybe you do not have the settings you should have and ALSO secondly - when i said edonkey (emule) i meant that they pretty much do the same thing, so sorry for not explaining that to you properly. AND like i said, wats the point of sharing my speed when Im not getting the files I actually need, and getting charged for every single freakn' megabyte that I upload? Just so people can get what they want - and disconnect as soon as THEIR download is finished? I DID actually used to upload on 15 kb/s a while ago when I first got cable when I had only those mp3's I had gotten from a friend, but to my avail, would get NOTHING because people thought I was not sharing and would abort the download. And Im sorry to say, but I think your totally wrong about "Bit Torrent just doesnt work right" Because I have a good 13 different friends who use bit torrent and have no problem, ONLY when our internet provider is down or has an outtage thats obviously when "bit torrent just doesnt work right" and let me remind you, its not the same one person who has created all the bit torrent programs out there, and you know that the coding isnt exaclty the same as other programs right? So how could it be that ONE guy could be responsible for miscoding in those other programs? And I do not use bit torrent or shareaza all the time - and I DO appreciate the kind people who share its just that I pay way too much for my uploads, and untill I change my crappy service provider its 4 kb/s for now no more - no less. And Loner you need some real friends who you can actually conversate with. GAMERZOID its not a handbag its a bumbag dude.

6. MASH20

MASH20 Member

And Loner,YOU calling people leechers - is pretty much judging those people - ITS SIMPLE - IF YOU DONT WANT "Leechers" downloading from you, then dont let them?

7. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

OMG

i dident say that....

i have download on Bittorrent, overnet, and kazaa lite ressurrection with both my top download speeds and my top upload speeds going at the same time (they are seperate bandwidth)

nobody miscoded all the other programs - most of them work great, its just the guy who made shareaza got it wrong, it says that EVERYWHERE

Conversate? lol - not real word dude

and for your information (incase you dident read my other post) i do have plenty of offline friends - i just like to set newbies like you right before i go out

lol - that doesent make sense, are you trying to tell us your gay or something?

i let people upload from me all the time - and i dont limit the bandwidth - jeez, get a life newb

8. MASH20

MASH20 Member

Hahaha, well not exactly but you idiot, you did say "doesnt work right" learn how 2 READ & WRIGHT man, dident is "didn't" by the way. And no I aint gay, even though I know its YOUR style, and secondly ~Loner~ im sure you dont have friends - coz I can tell, you spend time on forums pissn people off, that's what you enjoy right? Haha coz you even said that! And READ ALL of the words before you deny saying that you didnt say it. Oh and ~Loner~ just a question out of curiosity, how old are you? Seriously tell me the truth.

9. cozza1987

cozza1987 Guest

Ok, enough is enough,

How about you stop bitching and get back on topic.

This is a BitTorrent Speed thread, not a bitching about other people thread.

Regards
    CoZZa

10. MASH20

MASH20 Member

Yeah exactly Cozza, Loner needs to LEARN that aswell.

11. littlewit

littlewit Member

ok how about we stop spamming this topic with pathetic arguments and saying how you misunderstood what they said. Afert al that is what sending a personal message is about. This topic is about bittorent Speed. lets keep that way!! PLEASE ;)

12. cooliobro

cooliobro Member

i totally agree with everything that mash said because its right and i totally disagree with everything that loner said because hes always wrong. and a lot of other stuff about loner is bad and also you need to stop quoting loner.

Quote: i like leeching off people and not uploading anything, i upload at 1 and download at 500000 because im a jerk

wtf is that? dont be so selfish noob

oh yeah and bit torrent sucks

13. cooliobro

cooliobro Member

also, its fun to inventate new words like conversate so dont insultate our creatativity you choadstool

14. cozza1987

cozza1987 Guest

Everybody has the right to their own opinion.

Stop ya bitching and leave LoNeR alone, he has the right to his own opinion as do all of you.

Now, as i said before.

This thread is for BitTorrent Speed.

If you have a problem with anybody PM them, thats what the little thing says on the right hand side of their post PM this user... USE THAT!

Regards
    CoZZa

15. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

WTF is that - my posts are about idiots like you uploading at bad speeds and not uploading at all - read my posts dumbass, im against that

also - there are so many errors and pathetic little statements in all of your posts i just cant be arsed to respond, you want to know my age? 15

but i do know more then youve ever known in your life dude.

what about me is bad? and why am i always wrong? seriously tell me.

Loner thinks that these people (MASH and Cooliobro) both dont have lifes & are actually friends away from the internet - how old are [bold]YOU[/bold] MASH?

im not here to start trouble - i dont like it neither, it ruins the forums - but i will defend myself

both of you look around on the forums - ive helped people, have you two?

Also - im a member, your newbies. think about it

16. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

doesnt matter if your a member or what not...the bottom line of it is that this is not a forum for bitching and everything, iam not pointing a finger at anyone, just use this thread for bittorrent speed help ok guys?
    i know the admins will be gettin pretty annoyed at the thread being used for cyber wars

17. chaser435

chaser435 Member

I have a question I have a wireless router u.s. robotics I bought it because it said it could do 125 mbps yah right what a joke more like 50 mbps anyways it is connected to high speed cable unshure what speed , I have zone alarm pro firewall I tried to find how to set the ports but could not, When I run bt tornado T-0.3.7 it wants server rights, I give it server rights but the light still stays yellow. My download speed is fron 20 to 40 but I know I can get it faster but in my internet, connections, options, I dont have a private network and set on never dial a connection because my internet is always on due to the cable, So anyone got some advice to this matter...
    And I had mcaffe firewall changed to zone alarm and I was looking over the working programs and it said that the bt was a Back door worm what a trip I believe it why else would it say it...

18. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

in zonealarm pro, if i remember correctly

on the left hand side goto the firewall tab

in there theres two sections - internet and trusted i think

click on the little silver button of one of them and it will take you to settings just scroll down and you can see udp and tcp firewall options, and then you can set them right for BT :D

it shouldent say its a backdoor.. maybe you got an infected version? if thats possible..

but just incase try going to this site

http://kppfree.altervista.org/

and download G3 Torrent - one of the best torrent softwares ive seen yet

there you go your all set ;D

PS, G4MERZO1D - Who asked you?, if this isent the forum for that *kinda stuff* then why you trying to tell us what to do? eh?

19. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

hey im not trying to tell anyone what to do ok?
    all iam saying is this forum isnt here so people can argue etc...

20. s.s.s

s.s.s Member

sry to bother
    but i cant figure out how to make my speed higher
    i read some of what other ppl wrote but i still cant
    i have a router upstairs but my comp recieves a signal from upstairs.

my bit torrent thing never gets higher than 8 at the most, if im lucky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.