1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bit torrent speed

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by aXidburn, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

G4MERZO1D - Do you think im trying to start trouble? and that i think this place is a place for arguements - if you read earlyer on in the posts before most of these *people* started posting crap, you wil see that ive been saying that this isent the place for it although u think im the one going along with it - do you think that if i was a trouble causer i would be a member? id be inactive.

SSS, its no bother man :D its what we are here for

what is your connection speed? and does your router have a built in firewall? even a software firewall
    im guessing its a wireless interent connection?

more information will be appreciated :D

2. chaser435

chaser435 Member

I made a mistake It wasnt a worm it was a back door trojan and I know these p2p programs say they dont have theme but my mcaffee firewall said it was and I believe it why else would it say it...

3. chaser435

chaser435 Member

I set my ports and set the program to be a server but no change still the same numbers no faster , When I first installed my firewall It found my internet ip number 192.168.123.0 / 255.255.255.0 of my wireless router and asked if I trusted this connection I chose not to trust which made it intenet connection if I chose to to trust it would be trusted network Because trusting would allow full file and printer swapping network I dont want anyone to have full access to my computer I set it to not trust. Is this my problem should I have chosen to trust those ip addresses or am I o.k. on what I have chose...

4. cooliobro

cooliobro Member

well according to that one guy that said every1 has their own opinions and to respect the opinions of the every1, well loner never respected my opinion when i said bit torrent sucks, he was going on about the azureus D frame for the port server opening.

and also i think everything mash said is correct.

and yes i have helped people, if you look at page 3 of 4 i tell people how to open ports because lots of retarded people tell every1 else to open ports but dont explain how cos they think that every1 is a 1337 uber h4x0rxedxed

5. cooliobro

cooliobro Member

well if your so popular how come YOUR name is -loner-? if i had no friends my name would be "i_have_no_friends" but its not "i_have_no_friends", its coolio bro.

and if mash had no friends his name would be "i_also_have_no_friends" but its not "i_also_have_no_friends" its MASH20.

and one more thing, how do you explain this
    Quote:well if you want me to tell you the answer to that question you need to pay me 500 dollars otherwise you can figure it out yourself, i also hate uploading to anyone

6. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

who the Hell said that?

that sir is none of your business - its a private thing between me and a few good mates.

i havent said that you dident...

Please - lets get back to the issue at hand this is getting pathetic

PS.
    are you actually on a network? or do you mean from the internet - because if u mean from the internet your firewall will block and unsolicited connections
    that might be what is slowing your speeds chaser435
    post back with your progress :D

7. cooliobro

cooliobro Member

8. drak0

drak0 Member

Getting back to the issue at hand, I have this problem...I Have a Hub not a router, and someone said that had to forward my ports, but I've already try it, and every time that I want to open my browser with my IP it doesn't really show anything...I've searched on the internet about my Hub to see what IP I have to type, but I really can't find a thing, maybe I have a crap of HUB, its name is ARK CT2280D3... can anyone help me please? =S

9. MASH20

MASH20 Member

10. MASH20

MASH20 Member

[bold]Drak0:[/bold]

Have you checked with your service provider? The best thing to do is call them and get the details for:
    Default Gateway
    DNS
    DNS Prefix
    And finally IP address - but most likely they provide IP's through DHCP so you might need to put your ip settings on Obtain IP automatically, and Obtain DNS server automatically. try that, and make sure you specify ALL THE ports that are handled by hub. (If you have zone alarm, enable necesasry ports, or specify port range - 400-500 (use hyphen for ranges, and commas for selected ports e,g, to close netbios ports you would enter in the allow box: 135,137,138,139

try that out, but like I mentioned, make sure to find out from your service provider all the necessary settings for the properties. [bold] Go0d LucK Drak0![/bold]

11. MASH20

MASH20 Member

You are so iliterate, its not funny, last thing to say before i end this.... YOU just rocked your self so bad lonet..... take a look at the previous posts...yea thought so...READ...READ the posts properly!!!!! YOU WILL SEE YOUR WRONG! atleast cooliobro and I dont start crap, you even said you enjoy "setting off noobs like me" which I MAY be a newb in this forum ONLY to help poor people that cant download! And you didnt answer MY QUESTION? How OLD ARE YOU Loner?? tell us the truth please!

12. cozza1987

cozza1987 Guest

He said he was 15

STOP THE FUCKIN BITCHING!

Regards
    CoZZa

13. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

ok ladies, time to stop acting like little girls before i ban the lot of ya.

14. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

MASH20....

both me and cooliobro decided to stop this - how come you can not?, please dont be so immature

i have already ended this - or atleast tried to, why wont you stop with all this crap mash20?

Hey Darth - This Is My second attempt at ending this, lets hope mash20 listens this time...

l8r

15. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

jesus christ! now we need to fight about who's ending it!?!? here, it's a draw.

*closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.