bitlord downloading

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jackprat, Dec 1, 2005.

1. jackprat

jackprat Guest

hey guys i just started tryin to download xbox games through bitlord to make into iso's then burn to dvd,but it take absolute ages it has been like 10 minutes and it still says connecting,can someone help me?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

No, because downloading games is illegal.
    check the site for the program of the help files included
    to see if you can find better settings.
    There are a lot of factors that determine the speed you get

3. veronicaK

veronicaK Member

I have the same problem, in a way. I have been trying to download a certain ptogram (Autocad 2005) for awhile now, and I have tried tons of different torrents. I should have been able to do it with ONE, but for some reason the torrent d/l remains at 0.0% FOREVER. Sometimes I do manual connect but that also takes forever. The status says "Connecting" but nothing happens. I need this program pronto for a job so this has been frustrating me. Any help?
    Thanks in advance,
    Veronica

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Lots of things can effect the downloading of torrents. Some reasons it wont download or coonect.

No peers are seeding on the torrent.

Your trying to connect to a private tracker which you need to be registered to that tracker and its blocking you from the torrent cause your not a registered usser.

The port your using could be blacklisted.

your torrent client isnt set up porperly. Example(firewall is blocking conection/need to port forword/add more then 1 port to open)

As you can see lots of things can determine how well your torrent client can run.

You should go to the forum of whatever client your using and use that to get more information on how to solve this problem. Most Torrent Apps have forums to help thier ussers.