1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

black cats down

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by krj15489, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

There really is no way to tell as of yet. Just stick around the IRC channel for the latest updates.

2. junkshot

junkshot Member

i can't connect to the IRC..can you tell me how?

3. socat

socat Member

I also can't connect. I get the message: Unable to connect to server (Connection refused)
    It's either still being attacked or the IP filtering is keeping me out.

4. skpara

skpara Member

I just tried it and I connected. You should go an try now, unless you already have. ;)

5. bcatssux

bcatssux Guest

I guess your "hacker group" is a little slow getting started eh?

6. adyk

adyk Member

bcatssux if this was you
    then you need to grow up.

it isn't just BC that you have affected but also it's members
    and word soon gets around.
    before long you will be not welcomed anywhere.

i have been a member on BC for a short time and recently my hard drive died and now i am working my nuts off to get my ratio back up.
    however if i get banned because of this then so be it.
    i would not rage a hate campaign against BC.

we all know their rules and accepted them when we signed up.
    being part of BC is a Privilege.
    one which you have taken away from all its members
    whether it be die hard uploaders or struggling members like me.

i hope that your true ident is made public and passed around the scene
    and that you are never welcomed on any tracker.

thank you for screwing up my chances of sorting my ratio out along with many other innocent members in my predicament.
    i hope you are feeling good with yourself and hope that you get all you deserve.

chin up BC
    this can only make you stronger and better

7. plumbcore

plumbcore Guest

shame your not worried about getting hold of bruv

8. lowkey

lowkey Member

Well I am glad it looks like everything is being resolved. I have to admit that this is a case of perspective. When you fall on your ass and break your s**t your friends laugh...not so funny to you. When they fall on their ass you laugh...not so funny to them. Things are a lot funnier happening to other people. Gotta give a little recognition to the person responsible...and a little recognition to those fixing the situation. Another episode in the BC saga. It still amazes me at how animated people get when their "sub-legal" activities are messed with.

9. socat

socat Member

Nevermind, I was trying to connect on the wrong port :p It's working fine now.

10. bcatssux

bcatssux Guest

zOMG the dreaded hacker gang is after me! halp guys! They're stealing my megahurtz as we speak!

Your site is nothing to me. I've taken down corporations, datacenters, you name it. I own the *bleep* internet. The only reason you're online right now is because I'm allowing you to be. Since I'm such a nice guy I'll let you go just this once. But don't mistake my kindness for weakness.

edit- i'm really a typical 14yr old who thinks he's smart, like all such posters who make such huge claims;

[​IMG]

what an utter idiot i am

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2008
  11. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

indeed, the loudest 'hackers' are always the most inadequate of people

12. skpara

skpara Member

bcatssux made my day totally. With the whole "you're only on the internet because I'm letting you". Oh god, I can't help but laugh. XD!

And I'm glad he's suspended because I doubt he was the hacker to begin with. Probably just an attention seeker just like whomever edited is last post.

Oh well, I'm just glad blackcats didn't just suddenly disappear. And I'll wait patiently until it's back up.

13. tupham81

tupham81 Member

Yes if bcatssux truly hacked BC then I am Jesus Christ II. True hackers don't brag about what they have accomplished let alone give details on how they attacked. A simple TCP/IP flood is easily prevented with a firewall. It's also easily fixed.. it couldn't leave Black Cats incapacitated for this long. I'll give u a chance to prove urself bcatssux.. if you can figure out my IP Address then I will believe u. Any junior hacker could.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  14. afeld

afeld Regular member

Looks like blackcatsux can't figure out how to come back under a different IP address, or else he/she would have been back here bragging already. Some "hacker"...!

15. tupham81

tupham81 Member

Black Cats is back up and running guys... Happy Torrenting! :)

16. Necrosaro

Necrosaro Member

No, dont think so. I always seed my ass off. Now, if someones not actually downloading what you are sharing, you get screwed. Does nothing but help users? Think again. I always seeded and get my ratio really high, and now I its a struggle just to get my access back to download anything, when I seen 24/7. I left over 40 torrents a few weeks ago that were seeding overnight. When I woke up, I STILL didnt have access to download new ones.

17. Symen

Symen Member

40 ?

READ THE RULES, please.

18. skpara

skpara Member

See, I knew that you didn't understand the SP system. Really, I'll be a nice guy and mention that you only get SP when seeding 5 torrents and the two lowest ratios get the points. If you seed >5, SP is disabled until you lower it. This is to PREVENT the abuse before where people would seed 70-80 torrents for SP and be safe.

Why don't you just slow down and beat the games you are actually downloading? The way I download (2 torrents at a time, seed until they are 1:1 but I like to get them higher too) I still have a lot in the back burner of games to beat. And also, you're connection is probably not good enough to support 40 torrents. It's not going to help pumping 1-2KB/s per torrent, now is it?

It's always funny when someone complains about seeding and we find out that they are seeding 10-20 torrents (in your case 40) and wondering why they aren't getting SP.

RULES ARE MADE FOR A REASON, SO IS THE FAQ. It must seriously be some new fad to not read the rules these days. 8D~

19. vwguy

vwguy Member

I am simply ignoring all this hacking nonsense in the thread. I simply would like to know if BC is actually up now. I have tried to load the site from 2 different computers. One at home and one at work. Neither have loaded the site.

Hackers who hack websites and personal computers are pathetic attention whores who have nothing better to do with their time but cause grief to compensate for their own personal short comings. Just my $0.02

20. batespcm

batespcm Guest

yes its back up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.