1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

black cats down

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by krj15489, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evildick1

evildick1 Member

stupid site.black cat is jaguar so change thre name of site except if is somthing about superstition shit with black cats.so they sat that they are stupid in the name of the site.even i have those games on internet on other sites ...

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

..and the point of your post is ?.....

3. Chantalz

Chantalz Member

If someone might please check my old Blackcats account for me, that would be appreciated. I can't log in and can't retrieve my account information. Grrrr!

I had a Blackcats account in very good standing but I went into the hospital on bedrest last fall (pregnant with my dauther), and was unable to go online for a few months. My account name was CHANTALZ, and I also have an account in Bitmetv in good standing that you can xreference to verify I am who I say I am.

I would appreciate any help as I am not familiar with IRQ - having a newborn kinda puts a kink in how much time I can log on my PC! :(

Much appreciated,
    Chantal from Canada

4. dtw2005

dtw2005 Guest

I've been trying to get on blackcats for a while now. I successfully registered. It said the confirmation email was sent but it is not showing up in my inbox.

I have created 2 different accounts over the last few day ... 2 completely different email addresses. Neither are showing a confirmation email.

The first was dtw2000
    the 2nd was dtw2005

Can someone check this for me?

If i click on the "forgot passowrd" it say that dtw2000 is not in the database ... and for the dtw2005, it says confirmation email sent, please wait a few minutes.

Thank you
    -daniel

5. dtw2005

dtw2005 Guest

Nevermind. I got it straight. I found an email address that workd

The other email addresses that I used must have filtered out the confirmation email ... one was provided by my isp and the other was my college e-mail account. Neither have a junk-mail folders and I never received the messages. This is not the 1st time i have been suspicious of this. Can your email provider just decided that you not receive certain emails and not let you know. I called my isp and had them check to see if said email was filtered and they had no record of any filtered emails.

Anyways, problem solved ... thanks

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.