Blank screen when playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Justice League Heroes from HD

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ZoneWolf, Dec 11, 2006.

1. ZoneWolf

ZoneWolf Member

Having a problem these 2 games only - Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Justice League Heroes. I've never had a problem playing games from hard drive before now.

The game files all appear to be intact, all files are on the HD, the sound works, and you can hear menus move and select menu items but the screen is totally blank. Anyone else experience a problem like this?

My setup is XBOX 1.6 with Xecuter3 chip, 250G HD, and XBMC.

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Try to recopy the game on the HDD, and check to see if it skipped any files when Downloading. It may have skipped a file when it was downloading it to the HDD.

3. ZoneWolf

ZoneWolf Member

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried it with the same result. Neither game works from the original disc either. (original disc, not a copy) My best guess is that it's the version of XBMC I'm running. Will update that and see what happens. Other ideas or suggestions are always welcome.

4. Ramsez71

Ramsez71 Member

I have the same problem, neither LD iso or original work on my xbox. Please let me know if anyone is able to make it work.

5. fimbul

fimbul Member

I'm pretty new at all of this, I have a softmodded xbox and Ultimate Alliance ran fine until I upgraded my harddrive - then it doesn't work at all. I stuck the original hdd back in, and now it works ...

~fimbul

6. ZoneWolf

ZoneWolf Member

Thanks for the info fimbul. That's interesting. Could be some kind of hardware related check value in the game (which would really suck) or could still be something with XBMC. (which can be fixed) What operating system(s) or are you running on the old & new hard drives?

I have updated my XBMC and tried several different releases/builds without success. Haven't given up yet.

7. fimbul

fimbul Member

UnleashX 37.1218A Build 543 is on both the original and new harddrive

I've not gone through all my games yet, but I also have the screen lock up while starting DDR Ultramix 2

~fimbul