[bold]XBOX BURNING HELP PLZ!!!!![/bold]

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by kssballer, Dec 4, 2005.

1. kssballer

kssballer Member

PLZ I REALLY NEED HELP WIT BURNING XBOX GAMES IM ONE OF THOASE PPL HOO JSUT WANN RENT A GAME AND BURN IT I NEED A EASY EASY TUTORIAL AND DESCRIPTIVE STEP BY STEP WAY OF THE PROCESS I NO U NEED DVD R AND STUFF AND AM CURRENTLY USING ONECLICKDVD COPY PROGRAM I JSUT NEED TO NO HOW TO MAKE IT SO THE XBOX READS THE DISC AND HOW TO GET IT ON THEDISC!!!!

2. zyw

zyw Regular member

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@kssballer

all caps is considered yelling so lose the caps.

Also if you want to know how to backup games etc etc then use the search function in the forum. There is alot that goes into backing up games. You need your Xbox Hardmodded or Softmodded and need to use your Xbox DVD drive to read the game disc so you need to FTP to your Xbox.

So do some searching and find out as much as you can, Stop being lazy and expect people to hand everything to you on a platter. Do the work and find out what you need to do. Its all here in the forum even guides on how to do it. SO SEARCH!!!!

After you search and read and gain some knowledge. If you still need help then your welcome to ask and we are happy to help. But first show that you can do some of the grunt work yourself and read!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2005