Brian Lara International Cricket 2005

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by hunty, Sep 13, 2005.

1. hunty

hunty Guest

Having Problems Backing up this Game Can anyone Help Please Thanking you All in anticipation

2. EFM1123

EFM1123 Guest

Hey, I also am having problems backing it up, STARFORCE protection,
    Did you find something or are you also on the waiting list for this game patch,crack,no-cd?
    Glad to see i am not alone!
    Let me know if you ever find anything,

Thanks man!

3. EFM1123

EFM1123 Guest

Sorry just ticked the box for e-mail response

4. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@hunty

What type of discs are you using?
    What is the backup method you've tried?

5. EFM1123

EFM1123 Guest

Tried Daemon tools 3.47
    Tried Alchohol to rip
    Tried clonecd
    Have tried STARF***
    I don't know, maybe i should just be patient
    I am playing the game anyway just that my cd rom scratches cd's and it is cheaper to get the no-cd(etc) than to buy a new cd-rom!

Using normal CD version, not dvd version

Have tried direct copy to hard drive

Thanks
    EFM

6. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

O.k. first of all,

You're gonna have more success using DVD-Rs and maybe CD-RWs will work for you when the program can fit. I haven't seen an xbox drive read CD-Rs except for older versions.

Anyway, once you have an .iso ready on your PC, use NERO to burn it to a DVD-R. Good name brands are Philips and Verbatim. YES, there are others that will work but I can vouch for those.

If by that statement you mean you tried to put an xbox game disc (authentic) into a PC DVD drive...NEVER try that again. It will not work and you can consider that time wasted. However you could use your xbox to try this. Make EvoX your dash, Install Craxton (xiso program) on your PC, place the game in the xbox drive and you can pulll the files from it via FTP with Craxtion on your PC. Then you can burn the xiso to disc.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2005
  7. manufan

manufan Regular member

If you have dvd2xbox installed on your xbox this will do a straight backup to your hard drive on your xbox from the game.