brothers earned in blood

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by dagobaker, Oct 25, 2005.

1. dagobaker

dagobaker Guest

cant seem to copy earned in blood to my harddrive or ftp to pc. always seems to be a problem copying. says error coping some files game loads first screen and then nothing

2. dagobaker

dagobaker Guest

adding on to earlier post

copies everything except the sound part of the disc.

any ideas why???

i have the old matrix mod chip on the 1.0 original xbox and am running evox 2.2 bios??????

3. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Check if the disc is free of dust and scratches. Is it an original game disc?

4. dagobaker

dagobaker Guest

yes it is an original and almost new..... no scratches or marks
    ive tried flashfxp craxion 4 wsftp and even direct onto harddrive with dvd2xbox

there are some errors on each folder. the game tries to load and gets stuck before loading
    ive tried the original when nothing else worked and was even having problems with that . maybe a bad disc. just copied 2 before that with no problems....
    i have the matrix with evox 2.2 could it be that?
    how can i update the bios through slayer autoinslaller without messing with the tsop stuff? i dont have anything soldered. thankx

5. dagobaker

dagobaker Guest

yes it is an original and almost new..... no scratches or marks
    ive tried flashfxp craxion 4 wsftp and even direct onto harddrive with dvd2xbox

there are some errors on each folder. the game tries to load and gets stuck before loading
    ive tried the original when nothing else worked and was even having problems with that . maybe a bad disc. just copied 2 before that with no problems....
    i have the matrix with evox 2.2 could it be that?
    how can i update the bios through slayer autoinslaller without messing with the tsop stuff? i dont have anything soldered. thankx