Burning DVDs

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by komal, Jul 2, 2003.

1. komal

komal Guest

I recently purchased and was both surprised and saddened. Surprised because I was told there was a 1 year manufacturer's warranty on the product (DW-U10A). And saddened that the damn thing looked so ugly. Not black or silver, just white, looks weird in my case. Oh well. Anyways, I want to burn some copies of foreign films that I recently bought. Do you guys know of any good software that wil let me do so, without having me go to any trouble over the region encoding?

2. komal

komal Guest

I just checked in the hardware configuration, I've got firmware version 1.1d, should I upgrade? Can I upgrade? Is there a new firmware version available? And where can I check for firmware updates for the burner?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2003
  3. DeadlyMEX

DeadlyMEX Guest

You can try DVD Decrypter to patch ur IFO and BUP files that you extracted from dvd movie then make sure it will fit on 4.7 GB dvd(note realy does not hold 4.7 GB) then burn it with ur favorite burning software...recommend that you use Elby CloneDVD.If need more help USE GOOGLE IT'S YOUR FRIEND.

4. komal

komal Guest

Thanks. And I downloaded the 1.1e firmware update for the U-10A, and I opened up the application, but it doesn't see the burner. Any ideas?